No one is immune from tough days, lousy luck, and bad moods, unfortunately. We all have our own ways of dealing with luckless days. Some people like to hide in their beds until the storm passes while some people like to stock up on guilty pleasures like magazines, snacks, or sad music. Another simple way of getting through tough times is to search for funny, adorable, interesting, and sweet photos and stories online. And that’s where we can help!
Bright Side will share the newest photos from users that will definitely improve your mood!
24. “He was bored at the pub so we put squirrel videos on YouTube.”
23. When you sold your bike but can’t get rid of the habit:
22. “Meet Jax. He’s the Official Stamp Licker at the post office in the village of Portree, Scotland.”
21. When you buy a new car and feel scared of everything:
20. That awkward moment when you realize all the expenses didn’t pan out…
19. This little guy sure knows how to have a good time!
18. The synchronization was a success!
17. “My neighbor had a new camera installed. Now I can sleep peacefully. No enemies shall pass.”
16. “At the local zoo, I saw a lemur achieve a zen state of mind.”
15. A brief instruction on how to make a realistic drawing of a dog.
14. “I thought this guy was watching me during the whole flight until I realized he put his sunglasses backward.”
13. “I’ve been singing different songs for like 15 minutes and I thought I was good. Then I turned around and saw their reaction.”
12. When T-shirt print speaks for itself:
11. So much happiness in this GIF!
10. If you don’t like onions, it doesn’t mean onions don’t like you.
9. “I was finally able to stop slowly enough at a light to catch my helpful co-pilot sleeping on the job.”
8. Rule #1: You might not be hungry at all but you have to come when you hear the sound of your food bag.
7. “When I was in Mexico, I saw a little sombrero and a little saddle and I knew I had to buy them for this reason.”
6. “My dog’s daycare helped her make me a Mother’s Day present.”
5. Turns out armed T. rexes aren’t allowed here.
4. “I reprimanded him for walking on the table. Now he’s mocking me like this.”
3. This is how good boys love to play:
2. “My parents are watching my dog while I’m out of town. There are tornado warnings and my dad sent me this pic.”
1. The photo on the right is Photoshopped but what fun would it be if it were real!
Were there any curious situations that improved your mood lately? Share your stories with us in the comments.