Food trucks have become quite the staple at Disney Springs in the last year or two, and there is a new one coming soon that you won’t want to miss. Yes, you will soon have an opportunity to enjoy cookie dough in many different forms and these options will blow your mind.
The Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet food truck is coming to Disney Springs, and there are going to be some incredible options to share…or keep all to yourself.
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
There isn’t an exact opening date yet for the new food truck, but it will make its debut at Disney Springs later this month. Look for this new truck to be parked near the other trucks across from Candy Cauldron on the West Side.
Make sure to get in touch with My Mickey Vacation Travel so they can give you even more details and take all the stress out of planning to create the magic for you.
They will make sure to connect all the dots and get everything in order for your next Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or any Disney Destination vacation while saving you time, stress, and money.
Join the “I’m So Disney…” group on Facebook to discuss this and many other Disney things with anyone and everyone. Be sure to follow Doctor Disney on Twitter and Instagram as well.