Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change – what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
As noted by Riot Eggo McLego, Victorious Aatrox’s ult wings were updated:
The splash art for Victorious Aatrox is now on the PBE:
True Damage Border Update
As noted by Riot Eggo McLego, the True Damage borders were updated:
- The Shadow Isles Tree Icon was tweaked:
- Shield value changed from 200/400/600 to 200/350/500
- Summon health lowered from 300 to 250
- Heal lowered from 100/200/300 to 100/175/250
- Ability crit strike chance reverted from 50% to 20%
- Damage changed from 200/550/900 to 250/550/850
- Damage changed from 250/500/2000 to 200/400/2000
- Damage lowered from 200/350/500 to 200/325/450
Context & Notes
1) Riot Scruffy provided a balance update:
1]”After looking at 9.22 data, we don’t have any significant champion outliers that we want to do balance work on before 9.23 (including Senna).
With 9.23 being a huge preseason patch, we plan to hotfix anything crazy and do a large amount of followup in 9.24.”
2) Squad5 noted Diana would have PBE work in 9.23:
 “Diana work is going to be on PBE in 9.23.
Here’s the gist of what you’re going to see-
Updated VFX, SFX and ability icons. (No new VO or Model changes.)
Adjustments passive and overall tuning changes.
SWAP E and R. R beefed up to be an ultimate level ability.”
 “I’ll put up a post going into more detail on exactly what we are doing and some of the thought processes behind what we’re doing when she’s on PBE.”
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !