Easy tea time snack recipe, naalumani palaharam, Banana snack recipe. Learn how to make Tea Time Tasty Rava Banana Snack Recipe.
Ingredients for filling
- Plaintains (banana)-2 large
- Grated coconut -5tbsp
- Sugar as per sweetness
- Ghee -1tbsp
- Cardammom powder a pinch
Ingredients for dough
- Semolina/Rava -1 cup
- Water and salt as required
- Heat ghee and saute bananas until it cooks well next add sugar and when it melts add coconut and cardammom powder and mix well and allow to cool.
- Next make a dough with sooji and rest it for 5 mins and then roll them as we do for making rotis, spread the prepared filling and fold as shown in video and cut into small pieces and flatten it gently
- Heat oil and fry in medium flame until done
Hope you like this video then please do try this recipe at home and delight your friends and family. Also please do share your feedback about the recipe in the comments. All the best and happy cooking. Recipe Credit: Akkus Cooking